[epub] Re: Missing ezines
Dianne:

>When I send my ezines, I don't get the FSB Update.

Are you able to add your email address to your list in duplicate? I find
that with the list service I use, I have to send my test email to one
address and the final to another. Once I have sent it to my test address,
the service eliminates it as having already received it.

When I send my ezine, I also check it for filter triggers before I send it.
You can do this for free here: http://www.lyris.com/contentchecker/

Lois Carter Fay, APR
President, Strategic Business Partners
and Founder, MarketingIdeaShop.com
Publisher, "MarketingIdeaShop BRAINY Tidbits" Weekly Ezine
Brainy ideas & resources for marketers & small businesses
411 Rainier Road, Massanutten, VA  22840  USA
540.289.3840 or 800.203.8660
http://www.marketingideashop.com
mailto:lcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx