[epub] Re: Missing ezines
Hi Dianne,

At 03:38 2004-02-09, Dianne Reuby wrote:
Hi all - I'm hoping someone can throw some light on this minor irritation!

I run two plain text ezines, using Topica (fr'ee) service. The one I have
problems with is for new webmasters, telling them about fr'ee tools and
resources. When I set up the site and ezine, it was before the spam wars
started, so calling them Fr'ee Site Builder and Fr'ee Site Builder Update
seemed logical.