[epub] Re: Missing ezines
<< I believe Yahoo puts all Topica mail in the Bulk Folder unless you
whitelist the address. >>

I don't know specifically about Yahoo booting all Topica emails to the
Bulk folder, but that's what Yahoo does with stuff sent via NetAtlantic.
It does, however, depend on the individual user's SpamGuard settings.
The more tolerant SpamGuard setting does allow the NetAtlantic emails
into the InBox, but I suspect that very few Yahoo users use that
setting.

The good news for me is that I have never had a problem with the stuff I
send from EZezine ending up anywhere but in the InBox of my Yahoo test
account...

Mark
GrinningPlanet.com
Saving the planet one joke at a time.

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com