Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:29 AM
Subject: [epub] E-newsletter Mailers

We're currently using Topica to send our e-newsletters. We've been getting increasingly frustrated with their slow response on support issues. Particularly, we can't get our unsubscribe report from them without a lot of effort. Has anyone else had a similar problem and how did you solve it?

What other distributors would you recommend? We send out 3 newsletters a month ranging from 1,000-11,000 email addresses each.

Appreciate any advice or recommendations you can offer!

Amy J. Bednarcik
Association Services of America, Inc.
301-865-1776
301-865-6030 (fax)
abednarcik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com

Post: mailto:epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Join: mailto:join-epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Leave: mailto:leave-epub-31629V@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Digest Mode: mailto:epub-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Comments: http://EmailUniverse.com/epub/contact/
Message Archives: http://EmailUniverse.com/epub/archives/
Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com