[epub] Re: Spam filters
Hi Dianne,

I publish my ezine on the web and send an email to my readers
telling them that the newest issue is available.  I realised
that personal emails sent to readers get through the filters
easier than the ezine itself.  Here's an example email you can
send out:

Hi [firstname],

I've got some cool tips on ****** to share with you.
They will get you all excited.  We can't talk here,
though... because of those irritating spam filters.

Some of the stuff I have to tell you is time sensitive,
so you'll want to follow me over to the **** online now...

http://www.yoururl.com

See you in a second...

You can also send a special alert email to request your
readers to save your email address in their address book.
Again, here's a sample email:

Hi [firstname],

It's Valerie Tay, editor of the BizBytes Newsletter with an
important announcement that requires your immediate action.
Our findings indicated that up to **% of the newsletter did
not receive the ** issue of the newsletter.

The reason: Spam filters have been keeping legitimate mail
from getting through to you.  So to ensure that you continue
to receive the newsletter, please take a few seconds to add
this email address (yourezine@xxxxxxx) to your email address
book in order to give the BizBytes newsletter a better chance
of reaching you.

Regards,
Valerie Tay
Helping you build your business online