[epub] Re: Spam filters
Valerie

Do you know how many people are reading your newsletter when you don't
include it in the email?

I only read 1 of those I get requesting me to tap on an URL and I don't do
it every week I get it.  However, I skim or read a majority of the
newsletters I receive where the whole ezine is in my Inbox.

Most of the time when I subscribe to an ezine and then it wants me to go to
the Internet to read it, I unsubscribe, but I know that many people would
just put it in their spam bin or delete it.

Best of success and lots of joy,

Maria Marsala

Bringing Wall Street expertise to women-owned service businesses. Providing
blue-chip and micro-chip growth strategies.  http://www.CoachMaria.com

Join our email newsletter, receive
a report guaranteed to be informative:
http://www.coachmaria.com

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com