[epub] Spam filters
Maria,

I guess you do have a point.  When I first switched to
asking my subscribers to click on the URL that leads to
my ezine, I was also worried that subscribers won't do
the clicking.  I am currently toying with the idea of
sending them the ezine on the day of publication and
then a link to the ezine the next day explaining that
if they missed the ezine the day before because of
their spam filters, they can read the ezine online.
My worry, however, is that subscribers may find it too
intrusive for the same publisher to email them twice on
the same week.

What do you think?  And what are the opinions of others?

Regards,
Valerie Tay
Helping your business succeed online
http://adhomebase.com/bizbytes.htm

$0 Bannerless Web Hosting, 10 POP and Web Email Accounts, & more
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com