[epub] Re: Spam filters
Hi Lois & all participating in the Spam filters discussion.

I also publish once a week (Wednesday morning) in text only (although I have
been experimenting with bold-facing some headings and adding some ads in
html) and I also publish a short email when my online magazine gets updated
(the first of the month).  That one email that goes out has html links to
the feature articles on the web site because my goal is for subscribers to
go to the web site.

I really don't know if my emails are getting filtered out.  I get about 5-6
bounces (hard and soft) each time I send out an email.  How else do people
know if things are ending up in an email "slush" pile???

Marcia

Marcia Passos Duffy
Publisher/Editor
The Heart of New England online magazine...
...celebrating the unique character of Northern New England!
www.TheHeartofNewEngland.com
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter by sending a blank email to:
heartofnewengland-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact info: editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx