From: "Rocky Ramsey" <rockram@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Epub Discussion Group" <epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 2:18 PM
Subject: [epub] How to get subscribers?

I've been working to get people to my website through link exchanges and
other traffic generating sources and it's working pretty well.  I've
already had almost 2000 hits this month.  That's the good news.

The problem I'm having is that they aren't subscribing to my ezine.
Through my website stats, it appears that they like what they're reading
on the website because they're loading several webpages.

Any suggestions on how to get more people to subscribe to my ezine?

I'm looking for something to give away as a promotional item, but haven't
found anything that I'm happy with yet.

My website address is : http://MoviesMoneyandMore.com.  My ezine is
posted on the website.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rocky

$0 Bannerless Web Hosting, 10 POP and Web Email Accounts, & more
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com