[epub] RE: www.iwantnewsletters.com
I've tried pay for subscribers programs before although not this one.  My
numbers increased, my unsubscribes increased, annoying notes about people
being put on my elist w/o their approval went up, my client base did not.
So I stay away from such programs and/or any program that would cause me to
put a popup on my site -just my preferance.

Best of success and lots of joy,
Maria Marsala
Business Growth Strategist at Elevating Your Business

Bringing Wall Street expertise to women
business owners overwhelmed by 50+ hour
work weeks and limited revenue.

Your bottom line is no accident. Request a consultation
and experience our blue-chip growth process in action.
http://www.coachmaria.com