[epub] charter.net
Heads-up

For those of you with online newsletters... or friends who have been with charter.net

In the past few days I started receiving emails from subscribers requesting email address changes. Locally, over hear here in Poulsbo, WA, I'm seeing many moving to @wavecable.net which is part of  http://www.wavebroadband.com/

Best of success and lots of joy,
Maria Marsala
Business Builder and Trainer at Elevating Your Business

Helping service businesses - from start-up to expansion to exit -
increase their bottom line and in less time. It's as S.I.M.P.L.E.
as a 6 Step Solution, with a business and marketing plan
process you can complete in one month!

Visit http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com to learn more now.