[epub] ranking in google
Dear all,

About 2 months ago, I built a new site which is:
http://disney-vacations-magic.com

I used a service called Site Built It! to build, optimize and
submit the site to search engines.  Having checked my site's
progress with the engines, this is the result I got for my index
page:

Search Engine Date Submitted Date Spidered Date Listed
Google 2004/07/09 2004/07/22 2004/09/10
FAST N/A 2004/08/13 2004/09/10
Inktomi 2004/07/09 Not Yet Not Yet
Jeeves/Teoma N/A Not Yet 2004/09/10
AltaVista N/A 2004/08/12 2004/09/10
MSN 2004/07/09 Not Yet Not Yet

As you can see, my index page was listed by Google on 10 Sep, but
the ranking for this page is very bad.  I couldn't find it within
the first 100 search results using the key word which the page was
optimized.

Does anybody have their site listed in google already and is
enjoying good ranking?  I would like to hear your experience and
advice.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Valerie Tay