[epub] Re: ranking in google
Hello Valerie,

I think the problem is that the keyword phrase, "Disney vacations" is very popular. Using SiteBuildIt's Brainstorm feature, I
see a large demand (187,000 searches) but also a large supply of web sites with that keyword phrase (149,000 web sites).
Consequently, it will be very hard for you to break into the "top 10" on Google with such stiff competition.

I'd suggest reviewing Dr. Evoy's "Make Your Content Presell" guide to SBI with particular regard to selecting your niche and
corresponding keywords. In your case, you'll probably have more success with a subgroup of people searching for info on Disney
vacations, e.g., Canadians or persons with disabilities or gay & lesbian vacationers, etc.

Best of luck with your site,

Mark

Dr. Mark Worthen
USANA Health Sciences