[epub] Re: Whitelisters?
Hi Christopher,

"2) An EPUB member told me that it was possible to whitelist this list, but
I've never heard of such a thing considering that the person would really
just have to subscribe with a non challenge-response email address. Is
there really a way to whitelist an email discussion list from a member
viewpoint?"

There are some anti-spam packages that operate black and whitelists. To whitelist an address you would just add it to your whitelist. I don't have this kind of software, so that is about as much as I can tell you about it though. Alternatively, it could just mean adding this list to your address book, if you have filters set up to block or bounce unknown addresses.

Sorry, I can't be more help.

bye,
Kate