[epub] Stats For The EPUB List
Hi EPUB'rs,

Thought you might all like to see some stats about who and what makes up the EPUB email discussion list membership:

96% are members of the regular discussion list.
4% are on the EPUB digest summary.

There are a total of 490 members in the EPUB list and the greater majority have been on this list for more than 3 years.

Here is some generic info as to which ISPs make up the majority of members:

Count: Domain Name:
-------------------
66      aol.com
49      hotmail.com
36      yahoo.com
9       earthlink.net
8       msn.com
5       verizon.net
4       cox.net
4       juno.com
3       email.com
3       prodigy.net
3       bellsouth.net
3       comcast.net
3       netscape.net
2       mindspring.com
2       shaw.ca
2       sympatico.ca
2       att.net
2       charter.net
2       adelphia.net
2       bigpond.com

I'd like to send a complete list of every domain name of every member so that you can see who's all on this list. If you are opposed to this, please let me know privately by Wednesday. On Thursday morning, if there is no opposition, I'll share a list of domains that make up every member of this list. My goal for doing so is to facilitate networking between the members. I will never share the email addresses of every member on this list obviously, but thought that needed saying.

Cheers, Christopher Knight, publisher http://EmailUniverse.com/ Network http://EzineArticles.com/