From: Christopher Knight [mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 10:50 AM
To: Epub Discussion Group
Subject: [epub] ISP complaint management tools other than AOL?

I know AOL has been leading the way in terms of providing email hosting
companies with complaint management tools.

Can anyone tell me if any other ISP provides similar complaint management
tools?

I'm writing a report on email deliverability and wanted to make sure I
covered all bases for this one aspect of deliverability management.

Thanks!
Christopher Knight
http://EmailUniverse.com/

PS: Anyone catch that AOL is no longer silently absorbing mail? Congrats to
AOL for shutting off that evil system! Let me know if you'd like more info
on this as I have a chart to prove it.