[epub] Re: AOL ends silent email absorption
Hi,

Could someone explain what this means- AOL silent email absorption? I use an
eNewsletter program that doesn't show stats on how many emails are opened,
etc. But I know that I get complaints from friends/colleagues who say their email
to my AOL address here bounces. (and yes, I have a different ISP for my
business).

Also, while I have your ear, any suggestions on a low cost eNewsletter
program? I've been using ezezine.com which is very user friendly but the program's
not very stable in terms of maintaining formatting. Constant Contact looks
good, but I don't want to spend $50/month. I'm looking for something that doesn't
require knowledge of html and has a wyswyg editor thingie.

Thanks for any input/advice.

Regards,
Terry Matlen, ACSW

www.ADDconsults.com Got ADD? Get Help!
www.myADDstore.com  Organizing tools, fidgets, books and more
'Simply everything you need for your ADD'