[epub] Re: 70 Email Del1verability Tips
At 11:45 AM 10/14/2004, you wrote:
I plan to sell the report for $47 after November 16th, but you can get it for free as part of a promotion I'm doing to help bring registered attendees to INBOX EAST, The Email Event in Atlanta.

A few comments.

1. The first and last pages are bloody MURDER to print out-- if anyone prints it, I suggest you print only 2-5.

2. Also pertaining to the first page-- the font doesn't speak to business clientele.

3. I'd like to see a guide that addresses each of the 70 points and explains them in a bit more detail.

Nice job overall, I'd just polish the presentation a bit before you start selling it!

Regards,

Jay Chandler
VP Business Development
USA Connect, LLC
Century Centre II
2603 Main Street, 11th Floor
Irvine, CA  92614
Direct Dial-949-851-2114
Fax-949-851-2110

[NOTE FROM YOUR MODERATOR, CHRIS KNIGHT: Thanks Jay! I'll add your suggestions to my revisions and appreciate your suggestions. I'm also going to add another whole page of useful links relating to email deliverability. I'll produce a larger report that goes in-depth on each issue next. Lastly, I'd ask everyone to not treat this report as shareware as I intend to sell it...and would prefer to not see it floating around in the public domain. Thanks!]