[epub] Re: AOL ends silent email absorption
Terry - We've been using Topica (www.topica.com) and depending upon how large your list is, they have a free basic plan and the next one up is $24.95/month. We've had some glitches with them, but once we figured out how to get around them, our ezines have been going out fairly smoothly. We've been looking at Constant Contact and see them as a viable alternative, but, like you, aren't wild about their fee.

Amy
Amy J. Bednarcik
Association Services of America, Inc.
301-865-1776