[epub] Re: AOL ends silent email absorption
Amy,

Thanks for the feedback.
Does Topica support custom templates/graphics?

Regards,
Terry

www.ADDconsults.com Got ADD? Get Help!
www.myADDstore.com  Organizing tools, fidgets, books and more
'Simply everything you need for your ADD'

Terry - We've been using Topica (www.topica.com) and depending upon how large your list is, they have a free basic plan and the next one up is $24.95/month. We've had some glitches with them, but once we figured out how to get around them, our ezines have been going out fairly smoothly. We've been looking at Constant Contact and see them as a viable alternative, but, like you, aren't wild about their fee.

Amy