[epub] Re: the end of Email-Based subscription?
On Dec 6, 2004, at 7:00 AM, Christopher Knight wrote:

EPUB thread-starter question for the week:

Have joe-jobs or spoof spam and email viruses completely negated the value of email-based subscriptions to your email newsletters?

We came to that conclusion. At one point we would publish our subscribe address on articles and ads but the bounce rate was so high that it was just was a waste of server time to deal with them.

Lewis

ThriftyFun
http://www.thriftyfun.com/
Cumuli Ezine Finder