[epub] Re: Deliverability Q's
At 11:59 AM 12/13/2004, you wrote:
In the last 3 months, have you tested anything to improve your ability to get your email newsletters or email marketing messages delivered?

Yes-- built a new email server on a FreeBSD core (a big switch from the old shared server environment we were using before) that feeds off of our subscriber database.

Also, if you subscribe to a deliverability monitoring service; has it paid off or helped you in any way to improve your email deliverability? How?

If you're custom tailoring the solution, as we are, that sort of thing is relatively trivial to implement via "invisible images" and other toys.

Lastly, Do you have a favorite email blacklist checker URL, service or program to see if you are blocked or not across the major blacklists?

Sure-- www.dnsstuff.com offers one at http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=

--
Jay Chandler
VP Business Development