[epub] Re: List Fatigue (EPUB Q? of the week)
  • To: Epub Discussion Group <epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [epub] Re: List Fatigue (EPUB Q? of the week)
  • From: Will Bontrager <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:17:31 -0600

Maria Marsala, Sm. Business Builder wrote:
Will

How are you implementing the "6 month" subscription format (as in what
program are you using, etc).  That sounds very interesting to me, as I
appreciate having quality above quantity on my list.

When I redid my list, I just started a new one and asked anyone on the old
one who wanted to join to "hit reply" and I'd include them.

We're using our own software, Maria.

It automatically inserts a "click to extend subscription" reminder several issues before expiration.

If you want to see how it works from a subscriber's point of view, grab a subscription (link below sig), then let me know the subscription address and I'll manually set the subscription to expire in a month. Maybe you'll have suggestions on how I can word the reminders.

I would also appreciate suggestions re the subscription terms of service subscribers agree to.

Will
--
Exploring possibilities for web masters.
http://willmaster.com/possibilities/

To Post: mailto:epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx