[epub] Re: Newsletter service or install my own software?
Hi Doug,

I'm kind of a newbie to mailing software as I used a computer based emailing program for a long time.

About a year ago, I purchased SubscribeMe and was really disappointed as you had to buy an upgrade for double opt-in.

Then I found ListMailPro and I'm totally satisfied. It's economical, easy to configure and works for my larger as well as small lists.

You can take a demo tour here:
http://www.listmailpro.com/?hop=wonderfst

You don't have to use that link to purchase it as it's an affiliate link but it will get you there. :)

Wonder Wyant

To Post:    mailto:epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archives: http://EmailUniverse.com/epub/