[epub] Re: Newsletter service or install my own software?
They make Paypal look legitimate.

Their rates are high, and they're not so much an order processor as they are "huge affiliate program."

If a site has to stoop to that level to process credit card transactions, they're not someone I'd do business with.

--Jay