[epub] Re: Newsletter service or install my own software?
...it's a lot easier to get an established corporation to play by the rules than it is to shake down an individual in the event of poor service.

Like all generalizations, this one too is wrong.

I've had *terrible* experiences with 'established corps' - and stunningly
great ones with one-(wo)man shows.

Perception, I agree, is important.  But professionalism, work ethics,
or even quality of service has very little to do with being BIG biz
or small, having a merchant account or using 3rd party processors
(for a variety of reasons), or any other *single* factor.

It all hinges on the 'face behind the storefront'.

Dr.Mani

To Post: mailto:epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archives: http://EmailUniverse.com/epub/