[epub] Re: Upcoming Changes to EPUB
I better stop lurking, and start posting. I've tuned into this list for a long time now. I know in the past, months have passed without ever receiving a message from the list, and then all of a sudden I'll get 20, 30, or 40 messages showing up in my inbox all at once. Not sure why that is, but I'd hate to be removed from the list after 4 weeks of inactivity, when in the past I've gone for more than 4 weeks without receiving anything.

Scott

Scott Wolfington
BoogieTools, Inc.
http://www.boogietools.com/