[epub] Sunday's Rock For Clicks (92% increase)
Did I mention that SUNDAY's ROCK for clicks?

I did an article on the topic:
http://www.emailuniverse.com/ezine-tips/?Best-Day-For-Opens-Not-Always-Best-Day-For-Clicks&id=1257&cat=strategy

And tested the theory with my EzineArticles newsletter (6500 members).

Two days later, here are the results when compared to an issue that I sent last Thursday:

OPEN RATE SUNDAY: 1329
OPEN RATE THURSDAY: 1328

CLICK THROUGH RATE SUNDAY: 528
CLICK THROUGH RATE THURSDAY: 274

92% increase in CTR!

Of course, this is all very unscientific and the content of the article does have a good impact on the results...but still: I'm convinced that Sunday's are worth testing for improving CTR.

Normal OPEN rate after 2 weeks of time is about 1800-2400 and normal CTR after 2 weeks of time is a range of 250 to 800 clicks.

What do you think?

To Your Email Newsletter Success! Christopher Knight, Publisher http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/ http://EzineArticles.com/