[epub] Ezine Testing: What if you don't like what you find?
EPUB'ers,

I've been testing the "day of week thing" again for some of my ezines and I'll be darned if the day of the week for a particular ezine of mine has zero effect on open rate or click through rate or conversions.

Has anyone else witnessed this?

Usually when I'm doing testing, I like to find a result that I can take action on. In this case, I've found a result that I'm not sure what to do with.

Perhaps I need to narrow down my goal for the tests and focus on which days create the best conversion vs. best clicks to drive ad revenue.

Your thoughts?

To Your Email Newsletter Success! Christopher Knight, Publisher http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/ http://EzineArticles.com/