[epub] re: A Better E-Mail Program
Good Evening Folks

Re:

I am desperate! I've had an ezine now for a number of years, first using a > free company, then moving on to ezezine.com. I've had some problems with  their software (paid version) and feel it's time to move on to something  that is a bit more stable with more bells and whistles (like being able to

I have been using a great program for sending my e-zine for years that gives total control . It's called AutoResponsePlus"
Try a trial version and see for yourself, hope it helps.

http://www.autoresponseplus.com

Jack Clifford
SilverWolf Marketing News @
Work at Home Marketplace