[epub] Re: Looking for ezine program for non-techies
Thanks for the heads up on phplist -- it sounds great!  (and free!)

To answer Daniel's question on tracking, here's a quote from their features page: http://tincan.co.uk/?lid=453
"Tracking. You can see how many users opened your email. This is a rough indication, as many mail readers do not allow this, but it can still be quite useful. "

I haven't installed it yet, but it sounds like it will do the job. I have tried several others with mixed results -- I am willing (and ready) to give something else a try.

Jeff