[epub] Re: Clarification please, SPF Explained
At 01:23 PM 4/5/2005, Wonder wrote:
* Publish an SPF policy record for your domain, as the
larger ISPs like AOL are using SPF record checking to
verify the email source for bulk mail. To avoid problems
with message forwarding, end the record with ~ all.
I'm sorry but I don't really know what this SPF policy record is. Could someone please enlighten me?
Thanks,
Wonder

I'm not Glube, but I thought I'd take a stab at it:

Sender Policy Framework (SPF) - Explained:
http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/?id=1202

Our team implemented SPF full bore on our main mail server and then eased off and then tossed it all together. Now we only run SPF on our dedicated email list server.

How Can SPF Records Improve Your Email Lists Legitimacy?
http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/?id=1063

Anyone else care to share your current perspective on SPF and its viability going forward?

-Chris