[epub] Re: Clarification please, SPF Explained
The SPF record is a text record that you put in your DNS records. If you run your own DNS it's a snap to add. Sometimes your ISP will add it if you beg.
To make your own SPF record go to: http://spf.pobox.com/

They explain the usage guidelines and the details on SPF records.

To see if you have a SPF record already check it at http://www.dnsreport.com/ , use the "DNS Report" box. Near the bottom of your report, there will be a place that they check for SPF records.

Jeff