[epub] RE: Clarification please, John Glube
Tim Sherill wrote on April 6, 2005:

|The link at the bottom of your page linked in your sig
|went to a 'not found' page at Microsoft.com.

Ain't life grand.:-) Thanks Tim for pointing this out.

The page was upgraded on March 8, after my article was
published and the link changed. The article in my sig file now
contains the correct link to the resource page.

Microsoft has put together some useful material on this page to
help people with publishing an SPF record.

I would go through the material first, before putting
together a record using the wizard. But, that's just me.

John

John Glube

Are You Ready To Make Email Work For You?
http://www.learnsteps4profit.com/emgr.html