[epub] Re: Topica
At 10:11 AM 6/7/2005, Ajbednar@xxxxxxx wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Topica's delivery problems to AOL addresses?
For about 30 days now, we haven't been able to send our AOL members our
ezines. They represent about 25% of our members. Topica had a notice on its
website that it was having difficulty delivering to AOL addresses, but now says
everything is working. But, it's not. I checked to see if they are blacklisted
by AOL, and _www.dnsstuff.com_ (http://www.dnsstuff.com) is saying not. We
keep emailing their support, but don't get back an answer to our qs. Anyone
heard anything or have a suggestion on how to reach Topica, like a phone number?
Thanks,
Amy

Hi Amy;

Sorry to hear this.

...recommend that you find a new email list hosting service provider (and no, sorry I don't have any recommendations).

For a more direct relationship with AOL on deliverability issues, learn more here: http://postmaster.aol.com/

To Your Email Newsletter Success! Christopher Knight, Publisher http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/ http://EzineArticles.com/