[epub] Re: Topica
Amy,

I don't hear good things about Topica at all any more. Ralph Wilson is conducting a survey of delivery options and which services work best right now. He is making the results known free to those who participate. You might check www.wilsonweb.com to see if there is a link to the survey. If not, email me and I'll forward his latest ezine to you. He usually compiles useful information.

My strong preference is for Aweber because of their superior delivery.

Hope this helps.

Charlie Page
866-824-8966

Please Visit Our Family Of Websites

Marketing Help For The Real World
http://www.RealWorldTactics.com

Ezine Advertising Works!
http://www.directoryofezines.com

Learn To Market Like The Masters!
http://www.directoryofmarketing.com

Publish Your Own Ezine Without Writing A Word!
http://www.instantezines.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <Ajbednar@xxxxxxx>