To: "Epub Discussion Group" <epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:26 PM
Subject: [epub] Sub conversion as a percentage of traffic

A question that has been asked of me lately
multiple times by different new clients is this:

What should the percentage be of new subscribers as a percentage of my unique daily visitors or total page views?

I know how I answer this question, but I'd be curious as to how some of the other experts on this list would address that question or perhaps share your experience with what a good range is (percentage wise) for this question -- if you even consider it a valid question.

Me? I like tracking total new subs and net subs (new subs minus unsubs) per time period.

Your thoughts?

To Your Email Newsletter Success! Christopher Knight, Publisher http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/ http://EzineArticles.com/