[epub] Automating Ezine Articles Distribution
Hi EPUB'ers,

If you've been using Articles that you put into distribution to help grow your email newsletter subscriptions, I've got two quick items today to let you know about:

1) Free Ezine Articles / Article Marketing teleclinic invitation: If you've been following Jason Potash's latest creation, ArticleAnnouncer, you probably heard that he finally launched his product today. I've been testing his software for about 6 weeks now and have been very impressed... Enough so, that I asked him for a one-time only 90 minute teleclinic interview this Thursday night and you're invited.

Go here to sign up. Hurry though as we only have 97 seats left out of the 500 total available seats:
http://ezinearticles.com/articleannouncer/

2) If you had planned on acquiring Jason's ArticleAnnouncer - Article Marketing System this week, check out the 3 special bonuses I'm offering the first 50 that accept the offer:
http://ezinearticles.com/blog/archives/2005/06/articleannounce_1.html

To Your Email Newsletter & Article Marketing Success!
Christopher Knight, Publisher
http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/
http://EzineArticles.com/