[epub] Re: New MI and UT email compliance laws, July 1st enacted
Will,

How would you do this?

<snip>
Our subscription terms of service is being changed to require
subscribers to be 18 years of age or
older and that no person less than 18 years of age has access to
email received at that email address.

Maybe I'll change that to blocking subscribers from Utah and
Michigan with children in the house,
instead of applying it to all subscribers. Yes, I think I
will.</snip>

And from what I've been reading about the law it's 18 and
younger.

Be the person who makes your heart smile!

Maria Marsala
Confidant to CEOs and Presidents. Former Wall Street Trader

Accelerating profits and improving productivity quicker!

Resources, teleseminars, consulting and coaching that save owners
of
service businesses time and maximize their success. Join "SIMPLE
Business Solutions Ezine" to receive your 2 reports now.
http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com