[epub] Re: List question
At 09:15 AM 7/11/2005, you wrote:
Chris,
Any particular reason why you waited until now to approve my last message about the MI and UT state laws? I sent that message through to the list last Wednesday. I find it interesting that it wasn't approved until today ... coincidentally, AFTER your friend Anne's $59.95 teleseminar.
Cheers!
Dawn

Dawn,

Wasn't on purpose.. heck, I didn't even read the email that I approved of yours this morning as I just saw your name, knew to trust your posts, and clicked APPROVED to send.

I'm about 270 emails behind right now, and I'm guessing the notification of your post is in my inbox yet...until I found it this morning when I went in to approve my post.

Sorry.

Now that I went back to read the post of yours that I just approved this morning, I regret not posting it sooner as it was a very quality post. Hopefully you'll forgive me.

To Your Email Newsletter & Article Marketing Success! Christopher Knight, Publisher http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/ http://EzineArticles.com/