[epub] RE: HTML emails code: CSS or font calls?

Here is what I do

I have tried it a few ways and my new template will have classic
HTML 4.0 with no java.

I let them control their defaults, too.
For example, I kill the "type" font.  I do use color and size
fonts.

Be the person who makes your heart smile!

Maria Marsala
Confidant to CEOs and Presidents. Former Wall Street Trader

Accelerating profits and improving productivity quicker!

Resources, teleseminars, consulting and coaching that save owners
of
service businesses time and maximize their success. Join "SIMPLE
Business Solutions Ezine" to receive your 2 reports now.
http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com