[epub] What is the best policy? What's your policy?
I do quite a bit of speaking ; in person and teleclasses .

In person, I hand out an evaluation form that includes a check
box for someone to request my ezine.  No problem here, I just
save the forms.

However, I've been meeting speakers who have been adding everyone
who attends the event to their elist.  I"m wondering if that
crosses the line in permission based marketing or if you do that,
too.

When I've asked if they've mentioned they'd be adding folks, some
say yes, some say no.

=======
The reason I ask, is that I've purchased products and end up on
mailing lists without being told.  The thinking is that since I
purchased something, that's the permission I need.

=======
Curious in Poulsbo, WA ;)

Be the person who makes your heart smile!

Maria Marsala
Confidant to CEOs and Presidents. No BS business
advice from a Former Wall Street Trader

Accelerating profits and improving productivity - quicker!

Resources, teleseminars, consulting and coaching that save owners
of
service businesses time and maximize their success. Join "SIMPLE
Business Solutions Ezine" to receive your 2 reports now.
http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com
<http://www.elevatingyourbusiness.com/>