[epub] RE: What is the best policy? What's your policy?
I never add someone from my seminars to my  mailing list without their
permission. If they 'check the box' they get it, if  they don't, they don't want it.
I mention it enough that if anyone were to want  it, they know where to ask.

As for purchasing, I always make a note that  if they purchase they will be
subscribed. That takes care of that.

Jodi  Reichenberger
Garden Simply
http://www.gardensimply.com
Teaching  sustainable organic gardening practices, organic pest control,
backyard  organic gardening techniques, community gardening information, and
good ways to  feed ourselves and our children healthfully.
Serious information for serious  fun!