[epub] RE: What is the best policy? What's your policy?
Regarding what Deanna Mascle said, I take the  list of folks that did NOT
check the 'subscribe me' box and invitation. It's a  polite invitation 'in case'
they missed it whilst busy with all the goings on at  the seminar.

"Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more
precious,  than to be able to decide."
-- Napoleon

Jodi  Reichenberger
Garden Simply
_http://www.gardensimply.com_ (http://www.gardensimply.com)
Teaching   sustainable organic gardening practices, organic pest control,
backyard  organic gardening techniques, community gardening  information, and
good ways to  feed ourselves and our children  healthfully.
Serious information for serious  fun!