Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Raise The Value of Your List
By Christopher Knight
Print | Bookmark | Subscribe
As if you didn't already know the benefits of raising the value of your email newsletter.... ;-) Here are some gentle-nudge reasons why it's good to focus on raising the value of your ezine:
- Improving list member CONFIDENCE should always be your number one goal. With this, all things are possible, especially referrals, advertising revenue opportunities & more!
- To have an asset you can sell in the future, just like a business.
- To attract key list members to your list, which can have a major impact for your and your list.
- To set your list apart from the rest, so it's easier for folks to tell the difference between your quality publication / list vs. the other thousand lists fighting for their attention.
- To solicit other high-level, high-quality contributions from list members, who believe enough in what you are doing to send their own tips, comments, suggestions, and contribution.
- To get endorsed.
- To be recognized by the media, and be written about, talked about, on tv, radio, internet, anywhere, etc.. :)
This Ezine-Tip was submitted By Christopher Knight -- Email List Marketing Expert, author and entrepreneur.
Get your weekly dose of Email newsletter publishing, marketing, promotion, management, email-etiquette, email
usability and deliverability tips by joining the free Ezine-Tips newsletter:
Ezine-Tips for August 11, 1998
Additional Ezine-Tips Articles from the Revenue Category: